Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Point and shoot: Guatemala City

HEllO
I feel as if I haven’t written anything for a very long time. It has been just a few weeks, but I feel as if months have passed already.. No idea why!

But of course… I didn’t forget about you and the ‘promise’ I made by the end of the previous post “Country of the eternal spring” (the one about “uploading some pictures” of Guatemala).

I wasn’t sure of what to take pictures of, so I just tried to improvise and ‘point and shoot’ some situations/things that I ran into while driving around. They are all from the capital, Guatemala City; so hopefully you get the chance to see part of it. 

You know the quote, “1 picture says more than 1,000 words”. Well, in this case it would be something like, “30 pictures say more than 30,000 words”; which pretty much leaves me (for today) with nothing more to say write:

[The pictures are supposed to enlarge when you click them. Hopefully it works; because experience tells me that (for some reason) when it comes to Blogger, ‘picture related stuff’ always gives a bit of trouble when trying to post something.. Again: No idea why!] 

Bandera guatemalaAvenida de la reformaPlazuela España4Calle Universidad del IstmoTorre del Reformador
Camino PolitécnicaPolitécnica Campo MartePolicía Nacional
Zona 9Zona 10Los PróceresBasurero
Mixtas y churrascosZona 9Zona 9Zona 14
Aeropuerto'On The Run' Plaza PublicarZona 13
Acueducto CamionetaOaklandtiGo
Plaza PraderaGuate 2012Volcan de Pacaya Hipódromo Volcán de Agua Hipódromo

‘till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment