Translate

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Clue

Mrs. Peacock, Professor Plum, Colonel Mustard, Miss Scarlet…


Fun board game/nice memories; but today’s “Clue” does not involve a ‘wrench’, a ‘candlestick’, a ‘revolver’ or a ‘rope’.  

Dear reader, by the end of the post before the last (‘BADHAIR everyDAY’) I told you I had a surprise for you, right? Well, I won’t exactly tell you what this surprise is all about just yet; but I will give you the ‘pieces of the puzzle’, so you get an idea of what’s about to come.

If you ever wondered why ‘your writer’ decided to come to India (I was asked this question a few times before coming here) there were many different factors that played a role and then lead to making this decision. There was one ‘factor’ though, THE ONE, which I consider as the inspiration that really started this whole adventure.

So –

Here you go, the ‘clue’:  

What exactly do you get when you ‘mix’
  • A kingdom
  • A thunder and…
  • A dragon  
Google makes it too easy to figure it out… but, whatever.

Hasta la próxima!
Greetings from ‘your writer’,  
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment