Translate

Monday, November 18, 2013

Black(“bed”)minDUB

“Jesus Crisis stop using Spoterfy, I have to go to the PlayStation!!!”

Translated to regular English this sentence means: “Jesus Christ stop using Spotify, I have to go to the police station!!!”.

I do not know if you do, but I happen to have a friend who has an unmatchable talent for making up new words. My other friends and I have even started to write a dictionary in h     honor: The “Ma##i3’s-Webster Dictionary”! And it is so much better than the original one (“Mirriam-Webster Dictionary”, blah)! It simply makes my days happier!

Well this past Wednesday there was an event from Fontys: A “Blackminton” tournament. Which was actually surprisingly good! I did not expect too much from it, but it turned out being quite nice. In fact I had no plans on going until my dearest friend said: “Lets go to the “Black‘bed’minton” next week!”… and with this interesting name, I mean: Black, plus bed, plus minton!), how could I say no?!!

Instead of explaining with words how and what this event was all about, I decided that a short video would suit best… sorry, a “Black(‘bed’)minDUB video (DUB for “dubstep”) would suit best!

I hope you enjoy (the ‘soothing’ music) very much!!

‘till next week!
PEACE OUT
Your writer,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment