Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

‘Title-less post’

Dear readers, it is time: All packed up and ready to GO! I’m a bit nervous to be honest. Excited, but nervous! (That’s why I couldn’t think about a good title for this post, sorry 'bout that..)

Now a long train ride ahead of us (33 to 36 hours); Pune to Kolkata -

26post - 1

In a map, the way would look something like this –

26post - 2

SO, your writer leaves ‘bag packer style’… In reality is more of like a ‘food Santa Claus’, because I’m carrying ‘food supply’ for the whole train ride; as everyone recommends to not eat/drink anything from the train (unless you want to have a 30 hour ‘toilet-train ride’ afterwards! Haha).

I eat too much, for my size is too much, I don’t understand… why I don’t grow up a little bit more?! :D

26post - 3

Ok! I’ve got to leave you now dear readers, I’ll write again when I reach my next destination… Wish me good luck!

Have a nice weekend and greetings from your writer,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment